Presenters will share their work in 25-minute presentations, with a 10-minute presentation by a discussant and a 10-minute question and answer period. Researchers interested in presenting papers are asked to submit full papers via email by July 31, 2017.
how to submit
Please follow these guidelines in submitting your materials:
- All papers should be submitted to email@example.com.
- The email subject line should include “Occasional Submission [Last Name, First Name]”
- Emails should contain:
- Author(s)– names and affiliations
- Name of presenter
- Contact information, including email and phone number
- Title of presentation
- Attach a PDF of your full paper to the email.
- Presenters will be notified of their acceptance by August 15, 2017.
- If you have any questions about submitting a paper, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this Contact form.
Important registration note:
Everyone wishing to attend the conference must register for the event. This includes those who enter submissions for presentation. Click the Registration tab for registration details.